I am a person of lists. Each Monday morning I write a todo list for the week which is broken into sections for work, personal, and hobby goals for that week. Well, last week was my birthday, and not just any birthday, last week I turned 50 and what follows is my todo list to accomplish by June 3, 2029:
1. End the decade happily married to Shelli with 4 healthy kids (or more)?!
2. Buy a vacation property I can rent out when not in use. Somewhere Shelli and I love. Something around $1m. Big enough for several kids to stay with us there. Hawaii? Pensacola? Grand Lake?
3. Get a new job (preferably within Cisco). Especially a travel job after the girls graduate NN. Travel with Shelli. Don’t be scared!
4. Mentor someone (not a family member)
5. Start/join a men’s coffee group.
6. Own a performance Tesla (0-60 <= 2.4)
7. End the decade with 3x my net worth of June 2020 in total net worth.
8. Help Austin find a career opportunity
9. Help Evan find a career opportunity
10. Learn the song meaning behind the lyrics of as many songs as I can.